Have your voice heard in Washington
Members of NTA, U.S. Travel and DMAI will come together at Destination Capitol Hill, March 25-26, 2015, to meet with legislators on key tourism issues.
2015 NTA Legislative AgendaNTA's legislative agenda for 2015 is filled with pressing, important tourism priorities that match the needs of the national economy. These issues comprise the four elements of the NTA agenda.
- Reauthorize the Federal Aviation Administration and Federal Surface Transportation bills
- Expand the Visa Waiver Program and improve entry/exit process at U.S. borders
- Fund the National Park Service Centennial
- Support the Freedom to Travel to Cuba Act
2015 NTA Advocacy LettersNTA makes it easy to write to your Congressional representatives about issues concerning the travel industry. Below, customize each letter by finding the name and email address of your Congressional representative (www.opencongress.org/people/zipcodelookup) - and then add your personal information at the beginning of the letter and a closing at the end. Note that some issues have one letter to use for writing members of the Senate and the House, while other letters are specific to the House or Senate.
- Cuba Senate letter
- Cuba House letter
- National Park Centennial Funding letter (House and Senate)
- Infrastructure modernization letter (House and Senate)
- JOLT Act (House)
- Visa Waiver Program (Senate)
- Renewal of Trade Promotion Authority (House and Senate)
For more information on NTA's legislative priorities click here.