Want your voice heard in Washington?
Join members of NTA, U.S. Travel and DMAI at Destination Capitol Hill March 25-26, 2015. Registration opens Dec. 8. Click here for more info.
2014 NTA Legislative AgendaNTA's legislative agenda for 2014 is filled with pressing, important tourism priorities that match the needs of the national economy. These issues comprise the five elements of the NTA agenda.
- Fund Brand USA to market the United States
- Improve the visitor experience
- Fund the National Park Service Centennial
- Address urgent transportation needs
- Grant the freedom to travel