Government Issues Fund
What is the Government Issues Fund?
- It was established in 1990 as a mechanism for members to provide direct financial support to tour issues.
- The Government Issues Fund supports initiatives pertaining to issues education such as the creation of brochures and pamphlets, and defers the cost of travel for education events.
- GIF offsets administrative costs of TourPAC such as solicitations, and fundraising expenses.
- Both personal and company contributions are accepted.
- Other countries can contribute to this fund.
- GIF money is necessary for building support for tourism industry issues. These issues affect all NTA members, not just tour operators.
For information on how to contribute to NTA's advocacy funds, contact Steve Richer at 703.739.6890 (U.S. and Canada).