Destination Capitol Hill
Don't miss the chance to:
- Learn about upcoming travel legislation;
- Join industry colleagues to present a united front on issues of importance to your business; and
- Meet with Members of Congress to stress the importance of travel as an economic driver.
Past Grassroots attendees have visited with their state's members of Congress, as well as members and/or staff of the Senate Majority Leader, the Senate Minority Leader, the Speaker of the House, the House Majority Leader, the House Tourism Caucus Co-Chairs and many chairs and ranking members of both House and Senate committees and subcommittees, as well as their staffs.
"Those of us in Alabama saw these events as a great way to not only spread the word about overall tourism issues, but to get in front of our state leaders on issues specific to Alabama tourism. We brought a delegation of five and in two days were able to meet with all of our senators and congressmen to make a difference in tourism overall and for our state as well."
- Patti A. Culp, Alabama Travel Council
"I left Washington eager to tell everyone about this wonderful NTA experience and why we should all stay on top of the important issues facing our industry today."
- Melissa McKee,Collette Vacations