NTA/STI Partner Program
Embracing sustainable travel is one of NTA's core values, and along with strategic partner Sustainable Travel International, we're offering a market-driven program that shows your commitment to green travel and a healthy environment.
The NTA/STI Partner Program provides participants both education and exposure. Your business can adopt the best practices for sustainability, which is good for the environment, and get your name in front of the growing segment of travelers interested in going green, which is good for business.
All NTA members can participate in two free Webinars, and there are additional benefits if you become a member of the Partner Program:
- Four STI members-only Webinars per year
- 12-month Sustainability Management Framework license, including a self-assessment tool to assess your level of sustainability
- Access to STI's Certified Sustainable Tourism Professional and Specialist offering
- 12-month company listing through STI's Web site
- 12-month company listing and unlimited postings on STI's online newsletter
- Half-hour consultation on setting up a Giving Back program or on Eco-certification
- Standard iFrame Carbon Calculator
- STI logo usage
Membership in the Partner Program ranges from $250 to $750 per year, depending on the size of your organization. Click here to register or get more information. (Use this promo code: STI-NTA2011.) There's also an entry-level option for this program, priced at $100, allowing you access to all six Webinars and to STI's Certified Sustainable Tourism Professional and Specialist offering.
If you have any questions, please e-mail Phillip Strunk at NTA or call +1.859.264.6546.